Friday, 10 July 2015

Brief 2 - Creating the Concept Art (Process)

After creating the reference image for the concept art, I started to plan how I was doing to create this piece. I thought about either creating in photoshop or traditionally create the art on paper. I decided to create it traditionally with paper and art supplies. After this, I analysed the image and started producing a basic sketch of the layout. My ideas of selected mediums are acrylics, watercolours, white/ black fine liner and sponges. 
  




Thoughts - After I completed my mock layout reference image, my next step was to sketch the layout onto paper. This proofed very difficult when trying to get the perspective right.


Thoughts - When I finished the sketch layout, I had to plan of how I was going to add the colour and the detail of the concept art. I planned to use watercolour for the base and acrylic for the detail. 


Thoughts - For the background trees and the river, I used a a tissue to dab on the black colour. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment